Monday, April 17, 2006

Time To Heal

Just back from a three and a half day visit with relatives in another city. The easter weekend was filled with company, food, drink and talk, not necessarily in that order and sometimes jumbled all at once. Much to digest. Literally. Need some time to reflect on the weekend. More later.


Spoke to D. when I got home, who told me that A. had a good weekend at home and was going to be back at the hospital till Friday and would probably be home for good after that or until the next time an "epsiode" happens (episode being one word I've heard for what happened. There are other words, less polite, but probably more accurate). D. said she "participated" more this weekend than last and he seemed very encouraged.

Still can't help but feel that something has been lost with A. Felt the same way almost exactly 28 years ago. Took me 28 years to realize the loss is entirely inside me.

No comments: