Friday, February 18, 2005

Dream - 3

Fragment (as most of them are):

I am in a building waiting for a large elevator, looks like a freight elevator, along with two other people, male and female. The elevator opens and we get in. I press the RC button and thrown off-balanace when the elevator starts to move sideways. From then on the elevator moves up and down and sideways but always unpredictably and never for long in one direction. The couple seems not have any trouble, but I can not get retain my balance for long with all the changes in driection. I wake when the phone rings.

The interesting thing is that this building and elevator are familiar to me from other dreams. It seems to represent the work life, or business, or capitalism or perhaps my life. I'm not sure. Need to visit some Jungians.

No comments: